Click on the button below to view our available positions and Apply Online!
Preferred Materials offers positions in a variety of areas. Because Preferred is affiliated with Oldcastle Materials, the largest manufacturer of building products and materials in the United States, career growth here is fostered from day one.
- Accounting & Finance
- Asphalt Production & Paving
- Building Materials
- Customer Service
- Equipment Repair & Management
- Health & Safety
- Human Resources
- Paving Services
- Project Management
- Quality Control
- Ready Mix Production & Delivery
- Sales Management
- Traffic Control
At Preferred Materials, you can expect:
- Employee Safety: Our award winning safety culture shows that safety is our #1 priority.
- Social Responsibility: Discover how we foster relationships with clients and support our communities.
- Unmatched Benefits: Competitive wages, development opportunities, medical, dental, vision benefits, 401k (matching), profit sharing and tuition reimbursement.
Our employees make Preferred Materials a great place to work. They set us apart from our competitors. They go above and beyond, do whatever it takes and make it happen every day. Through an established code of business conduct, we promote a culture of ethical behavior. Our employees are active in maintaining mutually beneficial commercial partnerships, based on fairness and honesty. By delivering unmatched quality, service and value, we also attract and retain the best customers.
These traits are common among those who work at Preferred Materials and if this sounds like you, we invite you to apply to work with us.